Samsung Galaxy Note 6 vs Galaxy S7 – Comparison
The Samsung Galaxy Note 6 and the Galaxy S7 are Samsung’s most anticipated devices. Mobile giant, Samsung is just about to shake up things again. In their line of Smartphones production, the world is expecting two super releases next year. With the possible release date in 2016, people are already arguing which of these two devices will be better than the other. It is out of this that a comprehensive comparison of the two devices will be done here below based on the expected features – as revealed by insider sources at the company.
Galaxy Note 6 Vs Samsung Galaxy S7 – Let’s Compare
Noting below that the two devices are both high-end device, not all the basic specs will be highlighted. We will put focus on the specs that matter a lot in defining a smart device. Here below are some of the specs that will be highlighted for comparison.
- Operating System: It is expected that both the devices will be operating on Android’s newest technology, Marshmallow 6.0.
- Battery Life: Another comparative spec is the battery life. The Note 6 Edge is expected to come with a non-removable powerful battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh. On the other hand, the S7 will come with a battery with capacity of 4200 mAh.
- Memory Options: Both phones are expected to come with larger memory options with the Note 6 carrying the day with a maximum internal capacity of up to 256 GB. The S7 will have a relatively lower storage space of a maximum of 128 GB. They will both have a RAM of 4GB.
- Screen Size: Once the S7 is released, users will enjoy a wide screen display of 5.2”. This is nothing compared to the 6” that the Note 6 will be bringing into play.
What truly defines a phone is in the features possessed. Here below are some of the comparative features of the two phones.
- Camera: Both devices are expected to improve their camera experiences from their predecessors. The features of Galaxy Note 6 says that it will have dual camera with expected 30 MP on the rear and 7MP on the front. The S7 will be bringing into play a new technology in camera. The phone will have a 23MP rotating camera that can be used on both sides of the screen. This means that you can make both rear and front photos with a single camera.
- Super charging: Another interesting feature that must be featured in these two smart devices is the super charging ability. It is rumored that the S7 will have super charging ability enabling it to charge to full in just 10 minutes. On the other hand, the Note 6 will be able to charge for 5 minute to sustain it for the next 4 hours.
- E-SIM Cards: The S7 will be Samsung’s first device to have the E-SIM cards (embedded SIM cards). There are no reports of the E-SIM cards featuring in the Note 6. The E-SIM cards will have the ability to use multiple networks without changing SIM cards.
- Sensors: The Samsung S7 will have an edge over Note 6 when it comes to sensors. Some of the common sensors will include compass and barometer but the S7 will come with even the gyroscope and heart rate sensor.
- Screen Protection: The S7 will use the present Gorilla glass screen protection, but concept image of Note6 stating that it will introduce the new screen protection technology by Samsung called Turtle glass.
Which is best? Samsung Galaxy Note 6 or Galaxy S7?
The above mentioned are some of the comparative features of the two devices. From above, it is clear that your preference of one phone over the other will be influenced by the specific feature you want in a phone. We are expecting that Note6 will be retailing at the price of $800, while the price of S7 will be around $750. It is because Samsung will release S7 on month of March, while Galaxy Note 6 will be launched on September of 2016.